Here are the things that you can look for tomorrow on the last day of EXPO 2020:
- Over 400 performers in Al Wasl Plaza at 7:00 PM Grammy-winning cellist Yo-Yo Ma will perform at Dubai Millennium Amphitheatre at 8:00 PM.
- Grammy-winning cellist Yo-Yo Ma will perform at Dubai Millennium Amphitheatre at 8:00 PM
- Grammy-winning singer, songwriter, and pianist Norah Jones will enchant audiences at Jubilee Stage at 8:30 PM.
- Welcome Filipino bands Rivermaya, Moonstar 88 and Imago from 10:00PM- 11:30PM at Festival Garden
- Dance with DJ Zaino, Massar Egbari and Wust El Balad in Sustainability Plaza from 10:00-11:30 PM
- Let us groove with DJ Tiesto, the Max Magazine “Greatest DJ of All-Time 2010/2011” at Jubilee Stage at 11:45 PM
- Christina Aguilera will lead the audience in singing and dancing at Jubilee Stage at 10:00 PM.
- Fireworks will light up the sky at 11:55 PM.
All events will have limited capacity, and people will be allowed to see the performances on a first-come-first-served basis.
Dubai Metro will run for 24 hours.
Join us and be comfortable for one fantastic celebration! See you tomorrow!