Assessment of candidates will always be based on the standards of the carrier. Selected individuals need to be found in Dubai and meet the employment visa requirements.
If you dream of starting a job in the Emirates, a candidate can look forward to a great deal package of an average monthly salary of AED 9,770.
The requirements of the largest international airline for an individual to be hired are:
- More than a year of experience in hospitality or customer service.
- The minimum qualification is a high school certificate (Grade 12)
- Fluent in the English language. Added value for those bilingual and multilingual.
- At least 160cm in height and can reach 212cm.
- No visible tattoos
- Should meet the UAE’s employment visa requirements
The steps for the application are as follows:
- A candidate can fill out an online form and resume with a photo for assessment.
- An invitation from Emirates to complete an online test and an on-demand video interview.
- If shortlisted, a face-to-face interview will be conducted.
- The chosen candidates will undergo induction for eight days, a 13-day safety and emergency procedure, and five-day medical training.
The Emirates offers an excellent salary of AED4,260 monthly basic salary. Moreover, AED 61.25 per hour of flying pay will also be granted to the employee. A cabin crew can have 80-100 hours on the average hour in a month. So, total compensation can reach up to AED 9,770 as starting salary.
Accommodation and transportation will be provided. And a 30-day leave per year and one free annual leave ticket to their home country.
Source: Khaleej Times